Automated System & Reporting Solution
Primary Operations: India
Associated since: 2019
Development & implementation
Regulatory and MIS reports are being generated using legacy systems and without a central repository for data. With the response timelines are too little for manual intervention and causing huge delays and increased validation efforts due to errors. Management wanted to build a CDR/DW with good quality data and automate the report generations and submissions through one solution. Solution should implement a maker-checker option to validate the regulatory reports before submission. Solution should handle both XBRL and non-XBRL reports automatically and support to incorporate the changes that periodically appear in the XBRL formats.
- Multiple system for MIS, RBI reports.
- Functional heads could not take decisions using existing MIS reports.
- Manual preparation of regulatory reports causing huge delay in reporting.
- No single DB (CDR) for implementing advanced analytics solutions.
- Automation for RBI reports.
- No advanced analytics to get proper KPIs in time.
Solution, Technical Environment, Benefits
Solution / Project Engagement:
- Building unified data sources for analytics
- DQ assessment, completeness and correctness validation with channel management
- Designing the RBI ADF, MIS and other reports/dashboards.
- Web portal to provide the history of report, punching the data, performing the validations and downloading the reports.
- Drilldown dashboards to analyze each event with customized triggers and alerts
- Role based access to the reports and dashboards.
- Maker-checker option for regulatory reports enabled report verification before submission.
- Drill down reports to facts and dimensions level.
- Web tool to build Ad-hoc reports through drag-drop.
SAS banking analytics, SAS VA, Java, Oracle, Java Fullstack
- Hands free end to end data flow ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Data trust is improved and enabled confident decision making.