Data Analytics & Business Insights
Primary Operations: India
Associated since: 2018 – 19
Application development & implementation
Banking administration is aiming to improve business with the help of customer retention and targeted sales by utilizing existing data assets through analytical insights. The bank would like to implement a tool to aid in quality assessment and maintenance of completeness, consistency, timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Insufficient information in the reports.
- Customer retention KPI is poor.
- Packaged products are not reaching the appropriate customers.
- Product designing is time consuming.
- Unable to load optimum cash in the ATM machines due to lack of sufficient KPIs.
- Cash blockage with excessive cash loading to ATMs.
- Unable to design customer specific products.
- Matching of customer to product is inefficient leading to poor targeting.
Solution, Technical Environment, Benefits
Solution / Project Engagement:
- Reporting and analytics platform using SAS tools
- Performing requirement assessment
- implement a tool to aid in quality assessment and maintenance of completeness, consistency, timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Design solution connect to leading databases, identify, profile and validate data by cross-relating identified sources for supporting model implementation
- Build analytical models on training data and perform advanced analytics in areas such as big data.
- SAS data management with standard data surveyor for SAP
- SAS visual analytics (VA)
- SAS enterprise miner
- SAS enterprise guide