Defence Web Database Search Engine
Primary Operations: India
Associated since: 2019
Service Type: Consulting
Organization wants to build a solution that can cater the search facility for PAN Indian organization personnel to get information available in naval websites through search engine and dashboard to provide role-based reports to the top-level officials providing critical information for decision making. Should be able to gather data periodically from websites, data systems, documents and translate them to presentable format.
- Unavailability of single information desk.
- Lack of expertise to find information from mass of data.
- Any query to be generated is to be hardcoded.
- No readily available solution to read scanned documents.
- Lack for structured data.
- Security for data access for different groups of users.
- Lack of analytical dashboards for decision making.
Solution, Technical Environment, Benefits
Solution / Project Engagement:
- Developed application with search engine capability.
- Developed the solution which crawls the data from defense domain websites and database and make them searchable at a single platform.
- Implemented optical character recognition (OCR) technique to read the scanned document.
- Built multiple analytical dashboards to take decisions.
- Integrated the solution with 4 different AD’s to provide the security for data access on search engine.
- Base SAS VA, SAS text exploratory analytics, Java OCR